- Consignment Name - Cold HP Separator Drum
- Dimensions - 16.055 m × 7.7 m × 5.2 m
- Weight - 267 MT
SCOPE OF WORK
- Loading of package at Godrej plant, Vikhroli
- Road transportation from Godrej plant to Mumbai port
- Custom & port clearance
- Coastal Conversion of Foreign Flag Vessel
- INSA Permission
- Receiving the package under hook of the vessel at Mumbai port
- Sea transportation from Mumbai port to Haldia port
- Unloading on to the axle under hook of the vessel at Haldia port
- Road transportation from Haldia port to IOCL Haldia DHDT Unit
- C.G (Centre of Gravity) of package was offset width wise.
- Massive pkg dimensions considering width, height and weight.
- Lifting points, trunnions were absent on given package for receiving and discharging under vessel hook.
- Removing major obstructions in a very congested Mumbai City.
- Railway Shutdown at Haldia was needed due to height of package.
Total Movements Team was involved in the project from the very beginning stages.
Our Team completed a detailed Route Survey for road transportation from Godrej, Vikhroli Plant to Mumbai Port.
Our Transportation Team made the arrangement of required number of puller and hydraulic axles well in advance at Plant Site. Also our chartering team took great effort to find a suitable vessel taking into account all safety aspects as per the package dimensions.
The Centre of Gravity of package was an offset which led to the following thorough Technical Study :-
- Trailer Stability on single 18 hydraulic axles.
- Lashing calculations.
- Vessel lifting plan at both loading and unloading Port
The package was placed on Goldhofer hydraulic axles under extreme supervision and it was successfully brought out of Godrej Gate.
Such large package dimensions needed night movement through a very busy and congested Mumbai City. Our escort Team successfully brought the package near Mumbai Port Gate within 2 days time.
Keeping in mind the package dimension, the Mumbai Port Gate needed civil work and some dismantling which we executed in record time.
Our Team finally brought the package inside Mumbai Port the same day when the vessel Orient Pluto berthed.
The massive work load was to lift the package under vessel hook as there were no lifting points, also the two cranes were very close so we made arrangements for the same and with proper coordination with crane operator we were able to lift the package and successfully placed it under vessel deck with adequate soft slings considering the weight of package.
The sea transportation to Haldia Port was a smooth operation monitored by our Team.
The Package was successfully loaded on Goldhofer Hydraulic axles under vessel hook at Haldia Port.
The movement from Haldia Port to IOCL, Haldia Refinery was a big task due to high congestion and shutdown of Electrified Railway Crossing and Transmission line which was done in record time by our expertise.
Total Movements Team was able to deliver the package to IOCL, Haldia Refinery Site well in advance.