Skip to main content
- We want to develop project business with the right partners, who have the project experience and market share in their respective countries or regions. Within a well-represented Group of companies geographically, with at least one member in each country with a significant project cargo potential.
- Members are a combination of experienced project cargo forwarders, equipment owners and heavy lift professionals in general.
- This requires getting to know each other’s capability, so we can sell it in our own markets. This requires more interaction among members. This would be done during the meetings, by sharing market information and by exchanging sales leads between each other.
- THLG members share their heavy lift and project cargo experience/know-how and business opportunities with each other on a non-exclusive basis. The more reciprocal business is shared, the more the Group members will come together. This will create trust among members, thus more business for everyone.
- THLG members should have priority when sharing business opportunities. Collaboration is based on specific projects.
- Approaching big customers jointly may help to obtain more business. Mentioning that THLG has members with different background and vast experience in heavy lift transport would help the potential customer to regard the Group as a strong network.
- THLG members are Heavy Lift and Projects Specialists. Many are market leaders in their own countries.